Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blogging Florida

Okay, I had my fun at the convention, now its time to get back to work. So here's a sampling of what the blogosphere in Florida has been writing about:


The Convention!

Okay, I know. I said it was time to get back to work. I will, but these are too good to pass up.

Matt Stoller - Florida's Silent Revolution

Benjamin Kirby - What I Learned at the Florida Convention

Kenneth Quinnell - FDP Convention and Netroots Conference - My View

Larry Thorson - ("Best Professional Blog" - 2007 Florida Netroots Award) Best line at FDP convention goes to Dan Gelber

And now for something completely different

Praxis asks What the hell is going on in Tallahassee? with regards to Property Taxes. The post is from last week, but it is nonetheless insightful.

Blast Off! ("Best National Blog" - 2007 Florida Netroots Award) - In case you missed it the first time HBO has decided to do a movie called Recount about the Florida 2000 non-election. I don't know about you, but I've relived this enough times already thank-you.

Tampa Bay Blue ("Best Local Blog" - 2007 Florida Netroots Award) - Hillsborough County Need Equal County Representation. Support Charter Amendment!

0 comments: